Call us Today! 01204 852 113
As we are an exclusive venue for your wedding we don’t deliver the factory / treadmill style of weddings so we recommend a minimum spend for your wedding to exclude drinks...
Prices are based on minimum wedding breakfast catering numbers of 40 adult guests (during the week only) and 70 adult guests at weekends. Based on full wedding packages – minimum spend of £7,500 excluding alcohol at weekends and £5,500 mid-week or out of season.
2018 minimum spend:
We have a minimum spend of £6,000 for a mid-week or out of season wedding (excluding drinks) and a minimum spend of £9,500 for a peak season weekend wedding (excluding drinks).
Please note improvements for 2018 include:
• 2017 improvements (tipi with fire bowl; new festoon lighting; wood-fired pizza oven; quirky converted horse trailer into a bar; new smoking area; new fire-pit and fountain area).
• 2018 additional improvements: Extended Wheatsheaf Barn with outside canopy; licensed area for weddings to be held outside; further external landscaping of the farm with trees being planted and improvements to the outside.
2019 minimum spend:
We have a minimum spend of £7,000 for a mid-week or out of season wedding (excluding drinks) and a minimum spend of £11,000 for a weekend wedding (excluding drinks).
What is included in our venue hire / venue charge?
Venue fees differ massively and often the fault lies with the venue for not fully describing what is included in their hire fee so I thought I’d take this opportunity to detail what is included in The Wellbeing Farm hire fee – so here goes:
1. Exclusive use and access to the farm – on the day you should see nobody but your wedding guests (and of course our staff) at the farm;
2. The services of our highly trained Wedding Coordinator and team who will ensure your wedding is a success – we can also provide a toastmaster service free of charge;
3. Our unique bowtie wearing Llamas and donkeys to add fun and a memorable experience for your guests – not forgetting quirky photos;
4. The use of all around £3,000 worth of props to personalise your wedding, enhance your guests experience and make your photos amazing at no extra charge - including: a vintage tractor; a wheelbarrow; milk churns; straw bales; wedding signs; blankets; a long vintage school bench; vintage Singer sewing machine; easel; bunting; décor…. In fact, we have a secret website which we give you access to when you book just to showcase our props!
5. Clear food packages with no additional charges for things like cake stands, cake knife, table name holders etc…
6. I know food is an extra charge but you get a guarantee on the quality of food served at your wedding;
7. The use of a tipi with fire bowl – perfect as a quirky chill-out zone!
8. Wow ways of presenting the food for your wedding including food stations; bamboo plates for the eco-bride within you; quirky string-tied jam jars for welcome drinks with a difference;
9. The use of our Complimentary Candy Cart and Cake Cart for your guests;
10. If the Barn is available, you can come in the day before to decorate and personalise the venue;
11. Licensed bar and music until 1am – other rural venues often finish at midnight or even 11pm!
12. TV screen and/or projector; a sound system for background music and speeches;
13. Plenty of free and secure car parking and access for a bus if needed!;
14. Outside and indoor games such as giant Connect Four; giant Jenga; Tug of War; sacks for sack races; horse shoes; welly wanging and quoits;
15. Authentic vintage style chairs and trestle tables – check out the independent hire cost of these!
16. Fabulous photographic locations with loads of natural light;
17. A wet weather plan with complimentary hot chocolate;
18. A fire pit (with logs included) for round the fire drinks and entertainment;
19. The opportunity for bouncy castles and other fairground attractions at no extra charge for electricity etc;
20. Our amazing stunning views for backdrop photos, that become yours – for ever!
We have noticed (and many couples have told us) that many of the above are charged as ‘extras’ at some other venues or you have to hire these independently which can increase the costs of your wedding.
We know you will want to work out the total costs to your approximate budget, so to try and be helpful for you, we’d love to hear about your wedding plans over a cup of tea at the farm thus giving us both the opportunity to discuss together and investigate how we can introduce the "wow" as part of your special day. When we meet we can then offer you a personalised quote based on your requirements.
We also hope that by visiting, you can fall in love with the farm as much as we have and other brides have done.
So to this end, please either call our direct number, so we can schedule an appointment that’s convenient for us both, on 01204 852113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your postal address and we will send a wedding pack out to you.
Finally, we have a few Wedding Open Days planned (with no appointment necessary) and it would be great to see you there, where you can come and see our barn dressed for a wedding ceremony and reception – you will be able to discuss packages and ideas for your own wedding.